This is a picture that I thought everyone could enjoy. It was taken outside Nanaimo City Hall and I think it displays an awful lot of talent on the gardener's part, what do you think?
Have a wonderful day everyone! I am off to work now.
The FREE book ends on June 1st so if your want this book, then download
ASAP It is availabe in ALL countries that sell Amazon Kindle books.
STORY This ent...
I caught my first Australian tench from a blink and you’ll miss it pond,
sandwiched between a sports oval and a community centre. No more than
four peo...
Summer Flowers
Due to knee problems, I couldn't work outside much this year.
I planted my flowers on the porch in containers.
They did well!
Blessings on a...
Tomorrow is Veterans Day which honors all our veterans. November 1 was All
Saints Day to honor our loved ones who have passed. This painting is my
mothe...
Happy Valentines Day, this is my valentine of 57 years, do we look happy??
We are very much so and had a great time with friends at a senior part.
Have a v...
Been very busy preparing for this concert, set up for two of the groups,
songs and practices, and also did a lot of Admin. Checking the sound setup
tomo...
Hello! Welcome to *Blue Monday!* For complete instructions, just click here.
Please leave a comment for me; I guarantee that I'll visit and leave one
for y...
Well I have not written here for a while, just thought it was about time I
did.
Well where do I start? Let's go back to last year, what a year that was....
http://thesimplewoman.blogspot.com/p/httpthesimplewoman.html Click here to
join in on The Simple Woman's Daybook.
For Today...
Outside my window... ...
Property outdoor design and style and also interior design is an important
subject matter that you should understand particularly if you would like
produce...
For various and sundry reasons I am making the move from Blogger to
Wordpress. I'm still learning WP but am finding many aspects to it that I
prefer. ...
GOSSIP
What you don't see with your eyes, don't invent with your mouth.
~ Jewish Proverb ~
BEER HAPPY
Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us...
This is for all the "anonymouses"that have asked but left no good way for
me to answer their questions.
This blog is hosted by blogspot.com. They have temp...
The problem with treated hair? It becomes too susceptible with changes in
the weather. And yes, the way we wash our hair.
Got a hair color in October. And j...
How Do I Define my Blog?
I think Infatuated with Homes and Gardens says it all!
I love to see what others are up to and I was stalking a lot of blogs for
a...
Our chariot for this wonderful whirlwind exploration of Argentina was Leo's
car which I even got to drive on occassion so it is one of my fondest icons
of ...
Amazing, thank you Sharon, and I can see why it would appeal to you!!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
Jan