Saturday, January 22, 2011

Last Fur GrandChild -- Mercedes

Mercedes is our first Mastiff and she is now over 7 years old and has been nothing but a joy to us her entire life.


Her trademark, amongst many things, is her incredibly long tongue (this picture has not been altered).

Sharon

3 comments:

  1. I was astonished when I first heard about the 'fur grandchildren' at your place, your friendly giants.

    Thanks for posting, and we would love to meet the 'furbaby's' that live with all our friends here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A friend of mine has a mastiff who is the sweetest dog ever. I can't get over how big they are, but they seem to be gentle in nature.

    That's a cute pic of yours.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sheila they are gentle giants which is a very good thing because you would not want a dog this size to be anything else. They are wonderful with children ...... do you know they are house dogs???

    Where does your friend live Sheila. The Mastiff community is very small and very connected on a world wide basis. My daughter may know of him/her.

    Anyway I am off now to look for pictures of my Island in the Pacific to post.

    Let's be sure to talk again soon.

    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouraging comment.