Just reading what Smiling Sally has been through since June 9th, yet I know Sally would still smiling!
Love and Blessings. Click here to read, and also see others who have joined in.
I have been busy in the garden and we have decided to keep at it, rather than take next week off.
Here are pics on border of NSW and QLD from our July wandering.
Jan xx
Love and Blessings. Click here to read, and also see others who have joined in.
I have been busy in the garden and we have decided to keep at it, rather than take next week off.
Here are pics on border of NSW and QLD from our July wandering.
Jan xx
Gorgeous photo. I will be at the beach next week and I hope it is just as pretty as your picture!
ReplyDeleteNice post thanks for sharing...i love your blog...God bless you
ReplyDeleteAwesome...I miss beach vacations
ReplyDelete