We had a lovely midweek break, and this was the view. I have looked at the calendar and we can manage it again towards the end of August. There is more incentive now as my son and d-i-law have moved back to QLD, and this is about half way, on the Brunswick River, about 1km from the ocean.
Posted to Blue Monday with Smiling Sally. With Blessings and Prayers as Sally recovers.
With love, Jan
Posted to Blue Monday with Smiling Sally. With Blessings and Prayers as Sally recovers.
With love, Jan
What a lovely view of the river! Beautiful photo. Happy Blue Monday!
ReplyDeleteGreat view of nice blue lake. Keep on clicking.
ReplyDeleteLooks like ti would be a bleautiful lake to visit. Blessings, Debbie
ReplyDeleteGorgeous blue river....Happy Blue Monday!!!
ReplyDeleteSerene and beautiful!
ReplyDeleteAbsolutely gorgeous setting. I do hope you get back there soon. And i'm glad you're family is moving closer. I have my fingers crossed for that one day! All is God's timing, I guess.
ReplyDeleteWow that is pretty blue!
ReplyDeleteBlue Monday
What a beautiful view!
ReplyDeleteMy Blue Monday is here.
Wish I had a view like this to see just once in awhile.
ReplyDeleteSo unspoilt, nice shot
ReplyDelete