Monday, March 14, 2011

More Blue Monday

Blue Monday comes around so quickly.  To visit Smiling Sally and see what everyone is posting, click here.
Another scene from my recent trip. This is where I learnt to swim as a child. When I started High School at Coffs Harbour, we weren't allowed to do any other sport until we could swim, and the two teachers walked a number of 11-12 year olds down to this spot at Park Beach. It all looked very benign and calm at low tide recently, but it was a tidal creek only a couple of hundred yards from the sea, and I can't imagine it being done these days.

If anyone would like to see my 'blue' Christian banner that has kept me away from the computer this week, please look here.
Have a great Blue Monday and a pleasant week.
Hugs,
Jan

2 comments:

  1. I grew up in Brooklyn, NY so I never learned to swim. That must have been easier to learn with all your friends but it looks scary to me...lol...I saw the banner and it is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice my friend, love that blue I may join in Blue Monday later today, no time now, hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouraging comment.