Blue Monday again! Do visit Smiling Sally to see what others have been up to!
While I was away last weekend I snapped some mosaic murals at Dorrigo, fortuitously with blue in them! This one in the main street.
With love,
Jan
While I was away last weekend I snapped some mosaic murals at Dorrigo, fortuitously with blue in them! This one in the main street.
With love,
Jan
What a lovely mosaic mural. That must have taken someone quite a while to do.
ReplyDeleteVery nice my friend, I think I will do the Blue Monday tomorrow too, hugs sweet Jan, and have a very blessed day.
ReplyDeleteThis is beautiful! Looks kind of like a quilt!
ReplyDeletehave a great day!
Shirley
Oh, how beautiful! Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday, Jan.
Glad you were out and about finding these great murals. Very nice job for your blue showing.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous!
ReplyDelete!Hope you can visit my My Blue Monday
love it, elegant blue color.
ReplyDeletesmiles.