Wednesday, February 2, 2011

We had a knock at the door about 8am this morning, and it was Mr T. He lives in his version of a motorhome on the road permanently, and makes his base at Texas QLD.  He sent a SMS message last night, but hubby's mobile was turned off, but it was OK, no worries.  Anyway that reminded me of my favourite sunset photo, taken near Texas QLD.
Texas QLD is a very small town about 1km north of the NSW/QLD border and named after Texas USA.  Here is a link. We usually make it through that way once or twice a year.

Do pop over and visit Susan at Outdoor Wednesday, great posts there!

Happy Outdoor Wednesday, and have a great week.
Hugs, Jan

3 comments:

  1. Would love to visit your country one day and see all the lovely places! Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Texas is the land of wide open spaces, I hear. Lovely sunset photo. Nice way to end a day. Happy Ground Hog's Day!
    Joyce M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I have never been to Texas Qld, never even heard of it. Amazing!Have been through the one in the U.S.
    Well. all is well here. So good with the warnings, so far no fatalities. It is scary, I did expect we would get something. I got caught in my car once with no warning and the storm was horrific. So glad this time hasn't been too bad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouraging comment.