Monday, January 31, 2011

Blue Monday Tennis and more

Tennis resumed today, after the Christmas and January break.  It was a bit warm 27C  so we only stayed from 8am to 10am.  The players are mostly aged from about 60 to 85 so it isn't too strenuous.

Photobucket

Don't know why, but it reminded me of the old "Pushbike Song"... gotta laugh... some nice blue splashes of colour on the clip.



Do visit Smiling Sally for this week's Blue Monday.

Have a great week.
Love,
Jan

12 comments:

  1. LOL, Jan! I got tickled at that song. I haven't heard it before, and I think it is a cute fit. Hey, my 75 year old aunt could whip the pants off all the younger members of our family on the tennis court (her grandsons in law), and they would be panting and half dead while she barely broke a sweat. LOL! I think it's great that you're playing.

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have lovely weather for playing outside.

    Thanks for the song.

    Happy Blue Monday, Jan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a great day to spend outside. I hope they had fun.

    My Blue Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely, flawless sky.. nice shot!

    http://www.woman-elanvital.com/2011/01/this-woman-is-rat.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a lovely warm day. Great shot! Happy Blue Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful day! We are covered in white with more on the way. Sigh.

    Have a nice week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the weather in there ours very cold. Happy blue Monday.

    Mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like fun!

    Musical Snow Globe, is my entry. Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Enjoyed visiting your blog and seeing the tennis match. Looks very pretty with a blue sky background.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that was so funny. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. So old school song, Push Bike....loved it and the fashions back then! :0) Good day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouraging comment.