Do check out Smiling Sally's Blue Monday today, and a very Happy Valentine's Day!!
We haven't been anywhere lately so I have chosen a pic from my file for today's post.QUOTE : A real friend is someone who takes a winter vacation on a sun-drenched beach and does not send a card. -----Farmer’s Almanac
This is more a walking beach, my kind of beach!
Happy Blue Monday and have a pleasant week!!
Hugs,
Jan

beautiful shots!
ReplyDeleteThanks for posting!
Shirley
water is so inviting...cute blue hearts. happy valentines day...cheers!
ReplyDeleteLOL I love that quote! Thanks for sharing your blues.
ReplyDeleteHappy Blue Monday, Jan.
Gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteBlue Monday, happy valentine's day!
Beautiful..Happy blue Monday.
ReplyDeleteMine is here
Loved the blue skies. Beautiful photos.
ReplyDeleteOh I wish I could walk on that beach. What a beautiful place. Your pictures are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteIris
Regardless when these photos were taken, they still represent some breathtaking scenes.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful beach. Great shots.
ReplyDeleteThank you for the visit.
I love walking on the beach in winter.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful Jan, you have some of the most beautiful seas in the world I do believe, I wish I come visit some time, I would love too.
ReplyDeleteLots of hugs my dear friend.
Beautiful beach to walk.
ReplyDeleteMarie