I'm joining SkyWatch Friday when it comes up this week. Call in there for great sky photos.
Around sunrise just north of Lennox Head. This is a dog friendly beach.
Have a very pleasant week,
Jan
Around sunrise just north of Lennox Head. This is a dog friendly beach.
Have a very pleasant week,
Jan


Very pretty beach pictures! Something very delicate about pink clouds :)
ReplyDeleteGorgeous. Always LOVE being at the beach but I only get to go a few times a year. Would love to take dog. He's never been.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful handi work of God, no artist can compare to his work. I love the pink sky, so creative, he has provided so much beauty for our eyes to see. Thank you sweetie and do have a very blessed weekend. Hugs Barbara
ReplyDeleteThis is a beautiful beach and the morning sky is delightful.
ReplyDeleteHow beautiful, I like the gentle colours of the pictures. It must be delightful to have a morning walk at the beach.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week.
Elfe
Nice to stroll down in that beach. The sky is awesome.!
ReplyDeleteSky Watch Friday
Wonderful soft colors in the sunrise. Watch where you step on that doggy beach. Been there. Done that! rofl
ReplyDeleteJoyce M
Jan, the beach on my SWF is in New Zealand, I can't remember the name, as we spend only one night there on the way to Auckland. I remember with fondness country area NSW. We had the last big grazing property between Grafton and Maclean.
ReplyDeleteI love the big river areas.
Beautiful skies! Australia has lovely scenery!
ReplyDeletehave a great day!
Shirley
Beautiful sky and beach scene. I love beach, this one seems very peaceful. Happy skywatching.
ReplyDelete