Saturday, January 22, 2011

Benji

Well here is my Boys Boys, Benji, he is a little devil and he is the master of this house, but I would be lost with out him, he loves tearing things up, I have to keep paper well away from him because he would have a ripping time.  Benji is 9 years old, overweight Golden Retriever. My Very Best Friend!

6 comments:

  1. And I love that picture! What a cutie he is, and I can understand how Benji could be a best friend. He's a heart stealer!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes I save your pictures for my personal enjoyment but I would never use them on my blog. I'm sure if you check they are all on google images for others to freely use. A free way to stop that is to use picnik. http://www.picnik.com/app You can put your name across your picture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Used to have a Golden Retriever - they are friendly dogs. Great photos on your blog, love the Clarence shot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chrissie, wonderful to see the post about Benji, I've fallen in love with him too, since I have known you online.

    And Peter, thanks for following, and thanks to all who are following. Anyone who would like to post here, like Chrissie has today, please let me know.

    And there are many more Northern NSW pics to come.

    Take care and have a great weekend everyone!
    Hugs
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Doylene for the advice about photos, I will look into it. Must admit I have never saved anyone's photos, but I do turn to the web for a pic if I don't have one to illustrate a point, but always mention it isn't mine, and add a link if there is one.
    Hugs,
    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great picture Chrissie, looks like Benji was having a blast in the snow.

    Hope all is well for you in London and that you have seen the last of the white stuff for this winter.

    Love,
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouraging comment.