Monday, February 21, 2011

Blue Monday

Yes Blue Monday certainly omes around quickly.  Do visit Smiling Sally to check out all the posts.

We hope to go away for a few days later in the week, and I am looking forward to taking some photos.

Here is a day river trip I took last year.  We were heading upriver towards Mt Warning, named by Captain Cook in 1770, and the first spot to receive the rays of the sun each day.  The last photo shows us alighting for lunch at a riverside pub.




Happy Blue Monday and a happy week, everyone,
Love,
Jan

14 comments:

  1. what a lovely and serene river. perfect for the coming spring break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A lovely part of the world . I enjoyed it myself not long ago.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like a lovely cruise, makes me long for summer and flowing water...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures..the water especially.
    Have a Happy day, and God Bless!
    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, how I would love to join you!


    Happy Blue Monday, Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful place. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i like that so nice place to be. Happy blue Monday.

    mine is here

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would have been nice being along on this trip. Nicely done.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh that so cool Jan, such beautiful photos, they sure are blue too, lots of blessings for your day dear friend, looks like you had a great trip. Hugs Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wonderful photos. Reminds me of my trip down/up Ross River in FNQ.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh! that is quiet a little adventure there, I wish I could join LOL!...
    your newest follower,
    clavsupclose.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yes. Take a lot of pictures and have fun! I just booked a 3-day this afternoon the The Cherry Blossom Festival in March. Just 150 miles from here but so much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you all for your wonderful comments. Sorry I did not get back to everyone this time..... will catch up soon.
    Love and Blessings, take care.
    Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouraging comment.