Monday, January 17, 2011

Monday in song

A favourite group - Celtic Woman - in blue.




Do join Smiling Sally for Blue Monday  
              and

after the comment from 'Cafe au Lait' at It's Time to Laugh I saw  MUSIC MONDAY there, so I  posted there also.  Hope everyone happy with that.

Hugs,
Jan

12 comments:

  1. Favourite - favorite, my spelling will look incorrect to some readers, but I keep to UK-Australian spelling - a whole new topic...LOL
    Have a great week.
    Hugs, Jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely. Please have a great monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wonderful! Happy Blue MOnday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful costume to go with the beautiful music.

    Happy Blue Monday, Jan.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Celtic...Keltic...Blue...Blu...what matters is to be happy, and make someone happy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The music is appropriate of what I feel today. Thanks!
    Blue Monday

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh that is beautiful!
    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very beautiful I love their music.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely harmony :) Claps!

    Happy MM!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore this! The song and the group!

    XO,

    Sheila :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouraging comment.